Wednesday, February 29, 2012

for the love of ombre`

Guys! I just love ombre (and I wanted you to know). It's not only the newest fad, but it's everywhere around us. You won't just find it on the tops of Hollywood star heads, it's now being seen anywhere from clothing, make-up, purses to house decor. And I just love it!









For those of you who want to give ombre` a whirl, hop on over to Michael Ann Made for a fabulous tutorial on how to dip-dye a t-shirt!  I know this will be a summer project I am just "DYE-ING" to try. (ha. ha.)

4 comments:

  1. oh yes.. i am with you on this one!! love it! and especially on hair :) we should prob have a craft night and ombre the crap outa everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! YES! we must have a craft/ombre` night here soon. I am wanting to dye everything around me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ombre look! fun inspiration :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ombre pictures! I especially love that dress and that cake!

    xo
    Dana
    http://bigcity-farmgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete