Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness

Hello friends! Thanks for coming back around to see what I have to share with you today. I was going through my google reader this afternoon over lunch (as I do every day!) and I came across a post from Brooke over at Bright Wishes. I first of all, really enjoy reading her blog, but I more importantly was struck by the post she wrote today, about becoming more positive! Positivity is something I always strive to be better at, but reading her post kind of gave me a little bit of a bigger push. I usually have my daily rituals when I wake up, go to the gym, and even read some positive quotes to feel much better. But I feel like I've been hitting a wall, and it has become repetitive for me. So, when Brooke shared the weekly Little Bits of Happiness from Mrs. Stephanie T's blog I thought it was a great project for myself to join in on! You all should check it out, and play along, because it will be neat to look over what each of us lovely gals find inspiring each week! Join me tomorrow for my FIRST Little Bits of Happiness post!







No comments:

Post a Comment