Thursday, March 1, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness V2

Here we are....Thursday morning, just one more day away from the freakin' weekend (YAY!) and it's time for this Thursday's Little Bit's of Happniess. If you are new to my site and want to join in on the fun, here are the rules!

1. share words, pictures, anything that represents what brought YOU happiness every week on Thursday!
2. link up your post, not just your blog! no one likes confusion.
3. link back to Mrs. Stephanie T with either a text link
4. lastly, have fun and visit each other! go show your love and see what made others happy this week.



Getting to have lunch with my sweet parents


Eating healthy little treats


Receiving flowers from my hubb

Dinner dates with my fabulous friend, Nicole!

My love<3




1 comment:

  1. that healthy little treat looks delicious! and those flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete