Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Organization 101

With the new year already making it's way around the corner, many of you have been setting personal goals,  and "resolutions" for yourself. One of my goals is to declutter, and get rid of things I don't need anymore. But where to start? Having compiled so many things over the 22 years of my life, I have no idea what to do with each item. I remember though, that I had received an e-mail from Martha Stewart's Whole Living website (in which I subscribe to), that gave great instructions and ideas on how to get organized! You can view the article here and check out some fabulous ideas on how to stay organized this year!

I hope everyone is strating their new year off in a healthy and happy way! Bring it on 2012!


Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i loved all those tips. i think my fav would be the sticky note calendar and another.. that i already forgot. wow. i'm cool.
    Feels so good to clean... good for you!
    i gotta get back in the groove

    ReplyDelete