Friday, January 6, 2012

BonLook




We all must admit, that we feel just a tad bit more studious in a pair of specs. But what about a pair that have a special an unique look for just under a hundred dollars? I know, I know. I must be fibbing. Where can you find a unique pair of frames for such a smokin' price? Alright. I 'll let you in on my little secret, BonLook is a unique fashion and vision boutique that offers a wide variety of bifocals and sunglasses to choose from. And you want to know what the best part is? You can virtually try on their glasses for free! Simply choose a pair of your favorite pair of specs, and upload a picture of your face. WHA-BAM! There you have it, a simple way to try glasses on the web. Whether you want to keep things clean and simple, or venture off to the funky retro side you're sure to find a pair that's just right for you. The three frames above are my absolute favorite, and I would be floored if I could have a pair. Santa? Boyfriend? Mom? Anyone? Be sure to check out the website to view the complete collection for men and women.

1 comment:

  1. ha I remember back in highschool I bought a fake pair just b/c I liked looking studious! haha


    I am doing a THEIT CAMERA BAG GIVEAWAY on Color Issue...I think you would totally love it!!!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete