Friday, October 21, 2011

On a country kick

Ever since the passing of my granmda, I've been on this country kick. Listening to country left and right, programming country stations in my car radio and humming twangy tunes. I don't know how I all of a sudden took a turn for this type of music, but I must tell you I'm not mad. I think it has more to do with the fact that while cleaning out my grandma's house, I came across a few tapes which had some recordings of my grandma singing "you are my sunshine", and "beautiful dreamer". She had always had aspirtations to become a country singer, but instead settled down and married. She has such a beautiful voice, and I am so lucky to have those tapes to be able to listen to her voice whenever I want.

Okay, gosh. Sorry! I'm still a little emotional, but the point to this post was to share with you one of my newest and most favoritist country songs I hope you love it as much as I do!

XOXO

Tweet! Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment