Thursday, October 20, 2011

Take me to the gun show

I've recently joined back at the gym because I've noticed a few slabs of flab on certain areas of my body. Plus, I figured that now is the time to book it into shape and start a work out routine that will not only keep me healthy, but will help tone me as well. Flabby arms run in my family, and let me tell you, I am NOT about to be waving my arms around with a gobbler hanging from them. No, no and NO! I started a work out plan that was functional for myself and my every day routine, because I knew that was the only way I would continue to work out for more than a month. It's all about creating a work out plan that works for you, and is something that you can tolerate. If you're pushing yourself to hard in the beginning, you won't achieve much. I came across this website at the peak of my work out plan and it has helped me along the way to my goal of this.....


So, now it's your turn! It's a great time to start now, many local gyms offer classes to take, and free personal training sessions to help get you started. GET OFF THE COUCH! Now. Yes, I'm talking to you.



1 comment: