Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogger Spotlight: Moorea Seal

I wanted to share with you one of my most favorite daily reads, on a blog called Moorea Seal. I discovered Moorea's blog about a year ago, and have been keeping myself updated with her life, her shop and everything she creates ever since. While she is a great sketch artist, and a very fashionable gal, she is more than just that. She is making a name for women who run their business from their homes. You can check out some of the cute and fancy jewelry that she makes here in her etsy shop. I really look up to her as a blogger, as a fashion icon, but mostly as a strong woman who is setting a great example for new bloggers (like myself), as well as little business women.


3 comments:

  1. awwwwwww melt my heart! this is so sweet! I appreciate this so very much because beyond all that I make, I really hope that I can inspire and encourage other women to feel empowered to achieve their goals. I'm honored you wrote this!
    xo Moorea

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, I'm the oldest of 3 girls too! I love being the boss :) And nothing makes me happier int he uuuuniverse than making my sisters happy.
    xo Moorea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome! Thank you for being so inspiring, and cute. Glad that we share being the bossiest of the bunch :)

    ReplyDelete