Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SMASH BOOK

Alright, I have been introduced {by my lovely & cute friend michelle} to one of the GREATEST creations of all time; and I'm going to share it with you....{i know, gimme a hug}

Smash from K&Co has designed several "junk drawer" like books for you to doodle, create and inspire inside of 40 pages of paper. Each page is unique, and can be even tell more of a story when you place little items throughout your day and life upon them. The book also comes with a dual sided pen that writes, and can serve a purpose of a glue stick for those "oh crap, I forgot my glue stick" moments. It's something that can be carried on for years a years, and is even pretty when it's messy. You can simply order just the book, or throw in a few small stickers, tabs & pockets to add small little touches to each page. I just ordered these two books and am excited to give them a go around!




And here is even a little video to give you more of an idea what you might be getting into:





1 comment:

  1. Des I just love you!! And how funny.... when I had two books in my "cart" I had that green one in there too! But just went with the red for now.. but the green is next on my list ! and you're gonna love the inside of the red "doodle" one. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete