Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snap Shot


{source}
 While this year has been a splendid one, I am so excited for this new year to roll around! For me it means, more job opportunities, more time spent with my Mr. in our place together, and more free time to blog, create, and style! I was graciously presented this year from my parents that I would be receiving this little gadget from the one and only, Santa. I must have been a real good girl... I am so excited to be able to document my 2012 year, and years to come with this sweet baby! And I'm mostly looking forward to improving the pictures I share with you on my blog, as well as my up and coming ETSY shop! Be on the lookout for new changes with the blog, the shop, and of course myself :)

Cheers! And stay warm everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment